Getting close to the end of the second and last day of QS2011 Amsterdam and it has been truly inspirational, extremely intense and a fantastic experience! Today’s highlights from 1/3 of the Stockholm jury:
- The lunchtime ignite talks were AMAZING! Kees’ way of describing mirroring his twins’ QS experience, Jochen’s talk on how his 40 years-check-up changed his life, Nancy’s unexpectedly effective placebo pills, Steve’s fascinating story of the Barcelona asthma epidemic.
- The constant intake of fantastic food.
- The contagious sharing experience
- The founding of QS Stockholm (Johanna and Martin, we ARE doing this, right?)
- My choice of skipping breakout session 6 to gather my thoughts before the last session before we all break up from this magical meeting.