My name is Sara Riggare and this is my website and personal blog. Sometimes I write blogs or post other things, like for example videos. If you think something you find here especially interesting, please let me know!
I am, in no particular order of priority (except for the first one):
- Proud mother
- PhD student in Selfcare for Parkinson’s Disease at Health Informatics Centre, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Extremely stubborn (alternatively highly motivated)
- True believer in the power of social media
- Optimistic realist with Parkinson’s
- Not patient but im-patient
I am interested in, among other things:
- Social media
- Quantified Self
- Healthcare and medical research
- Participatory medicine
If you want to know a bit more about me, you can read this article that Jon Palfreman wrote in The Journal of Parkinson’s disease in March 2014.
If you want to get in touch with me, use the contacts form.