My profile page on ResearchGate: link
- Riggare S, Stamford J, Hägglund M (2021) A Long Way to Go: Patient Perspectives on Digital Health for Parkinson’s Disease. J Parkinsons Dis 1–6. Link to article (open access).
- Riggare S (2020) Patient researchers — the missing link? Nat Med 26,. Link to article.
- Salmi L, Brudnicki S, Isono M, Riggare S, Rodriquez C, Schaper LK, Walker J, Delbanco T (2020) Six countries , six individuals : resourceful patients navigating medical records in Australia, Canada, Chile, Japan, Sweden and the USA. BMJ Open 1–5. Link to article (open access).
- Riggare S, Stecher B, Stamford J (2020) Patient advocates respond to ‘ Utilizing Patient Advocates …’ by Feeney et al. Heal Expect 1–2. Link to article (open access).
- Scott Duncan T, Riggare S, Koch S, Sharp L, Hägglund M (2019) From Information Seekers to Innovators: Qualitative Analysis Describing Experiences of the Second Generation of E- Patients. J. Med. Internet Res. 21, 1–11. Link to article (open access)
- Riggare S, Duncan TS, Hvitfeldt H, Hägglund M (2019) “You have to know why you’re doing this”: a mixed methods study of the benefits and burdens of self-tracking in Parkinson’s disease. BMC Med. Inform. Decis. Mak. 7, 1–16. Link to article (open access)
- Riggare S, Hägglund M. Precision Medicine in Parkinson’s Disease – Exploring Patient-Initiated Self-Tracking. J Parkinsons Dis [Internet]. 2018;8(3):441–6, link to article (open access)
- Riggare S. E-patients hold key to the future of healthcare. Bmj [Internet]. 2018;846(February):k846. Available from: http://www.bmj.com/lookup/doi/10.1136/bmj.k846
- Patient-driven N-of-1 in Parkinson’s Disease. Lessons Learned from a Placebo-controlled Study of the Effect of Nicotine on Dyskinesia. Riggare S, Unruh KT, Sturr J, Domingos J, Stamford JA, Svenningsson P, Hägglund M. Methods of information in medicine. 2017 Oct 24;56(99):e123-e128, link to article (open access)
- Patients are doing it for themselves: A survey on disease-specific knowledge acquisition among people with Parkinson’s disease in Sweden, Riggare S, Höglund Pj, Hvitfeldt Forsberg H, Eftimovska E, Svenningsson P, Hägglund M, Health informatics journal 2017, link to article (open access)